SENTINEL Diaphragm Seals protect and isolate all forms of system instrumentation from hazardous and corrosive process fluids...unconditionally GUARANTEED!SENTINEL Pressure Relief Valves protect pumping systems from over pressure damage caused by defective equipment or a blockage in the pump system line. SENTINEL Back Pressure Valves enhance the performance of pumping systems by applying a continuous back pressure to the system pump, while also acting as an anti-syphon valve.
Our SENTINEL Diaphragm Seals protect and isolate all forms of system instrumentation from hazardous and corrosive process fluids… unconditionally guaranteed!
Isolate and Protect Process System Instrumentation
Without proper protection, process fluids regularly contaminate and damage in-line system instrumentation. The strength and durability of SENTINEL diaphragm seals isolate and protect all forms of system instrumentation from the hazards of corrosive process fluids.
- Protect gauges and other system instrumentation from process fluid contamination and corrosion
- Accurately transfer process pressure without direct contact with process fluids
- Prevent erratic surges and clogging due to solids in process fluids
- Protect gauges from freezing and slurries
- Ensure accuracy and reliability of pressure instrumentation when working with corrosive or solids-laden fluids
- Reduce costs by replacing expensive gauges with low-cost utility gauges
Features & Benefits
Diaphragm Seals, also referred to as ‘gauge guards', employ a chemically resistant diaphragm to effectively isolate process fluids from gauges and other system instrumentation. The durable diaphragm allows SENTINEL to accurately transfer process fluid without direct contact with hazardous or corrosive process fluids.
Our SENTINEL Diaphragm Seals are easily installed, come in a variety of chemically resistant materials, and work in both pressure and vacuum conditions.
- Body materials: CPVC, PVC, Polypropylene, PVDF, 316L Stainless Steel and Alloy 20
- Diaphragms: EPDM, PTFE and Viton®
- Pressure ranges up to 1,000 psi (68.9 bar)
- Gauge accuracy of +/- 2% or better full deflection
- All standard models in stock with custom models on request
- FNPT, Socket Weld and Flange inlet sizes
- Available with and without gauges