1/2 hp High Temp Pump
Handling fluid temperatures of up to 200 degrees F., Liberty's HT40-series submersible pump is designed for hot water applications such as boiler blow-down pits, condensate pits and high temperature water transfer. Other features include all cast iron housings, epoxy powder coat finish and a high temperature float.
- 1/2 hp.
- 1-1/2" NPT (~38 mm) Discharge
- 3/8" (~10 mm) Solids Handling
- 180 degrees Fahrenheit max fluid temperature
- Oil-filled thermally protected motor
- Permanently lubricated bearings
- Powder coated finned aluminum motor housing
- High temperature float
- Stainless steel fasteners
Manufacturers representatives/distributors of Pumps and Valves Contact Us