3/4 hp Cast Iron Sump/Effluent Pump
Handling fluid temperatures of up to 200 degrees F., Liberty's HT40-series submersible pump is designed for hot water applications such as boiler blow-down pits, condensate pits and high temperature water transfer. Other features include all cast iron housings, epoxy powder coat finish and a high temperature float.
- 3/4 hp.
- 1-1/2" NPT (~38 mm) Discharge
- 3/4" (~19 mm) Solids Handling
- Quick-disconnect 10' standard power cord allows replacement of cord in seconds without breaking seals to motor (other lengths available)
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower bearings
- Oil-filled, hermetically sealed motors with thermal overload protection
- Stainless steel, removable bottom screen
- Stainless steel rotor shaft
- Stainless steel fasteners